Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) is critical for doctors and medical staff. There are different levels of protection and safety to take into account depending on the users, the environment, the patient's condition, etc. Most PPE is used and changed very frequently within a day or even within few minutes, and thus needed in high volumes, in order to avoid or minimize the risk of contagious or spread.
Every day hundreds of caregivers and administrative personnel at the Pediatric Hospital need proper PPE.
Your donation can buy:
- 1 N95 Respirator/Mask
- 1 isolation or surgeon’s gown (level 1 – 2)
- 1 sterile surgeon’s gown (Level 3)
- 1 pair of silicone waterproof shoe cover
- 1 disposable surgical face mask.
- 1 box of 100 units of disposable, nitrile (non-sterile) gloves.
- 1 face shield